Test Program Details
Vehicles driven to 4,500 miles (Initial Quality Study)
- IQS Results from multiple driver/duty cycle exposure. (Driven on
routes from all city to all highway mileage).
- Problem definition via drivers comments with mechanic verification.
- Fleets can include development and regular production vehicles to
highlight future issues.
Vehicles continue to 50,000 miles. (Warranty,
- Vehicle multi-venue exposure (AZ, CA, CO, FL, MI, MN, TX, East
- Reveals unseen systems / component negative interaction.
- Instrumentation for customer satisfaction thresholds.
Vehicles continue to 75,000 miles. (Focused Warranty)
- Investigation of first 50k miles incidents.
- Duty cycle related issues.
- Milestone reviews justify cost / benefits and directions for
Vehicles continue to 150,000 miles (Robustness)
- High mileage deterioration.
- Warranty issues.
- Repeatable events.
- Second generation component installation and screening.
Quality Testing Services International